We’re going to introduce you to the package offers for shooting videos for all sorts of wedding related events in the country and abroad.You can check out our portfolio in the section “PROJECTS”*For distant destinations transport and accommodation expenses will be added to the bill*

Shivers

☞ The package includes:
✓ Two cameramen and assistant.
✓ Partial shooting with two cameras of the main moments:
Church, Civil Marriage, First dance as a married couple, Cutting of the wedding cake, Throwing of the bouquet and the garter.
✓ Suitable camera gear and lenses, audio recorder.
✓ Up to 10 hours engagement.
✓ Wedding Movie up to 90 min. or 30min. Future film.
✓ Wedding Clip up to 5 min.
✓ Video resolution: Full HD (1920 x 1080p)
✓ Boxed USB Flash drive
✓ Raw files from wedding (at the customer's request on its own external digital media)
* After the regular 10th hour the crew can stay additionally – 150 BGN/Per hour.
☞ Client’s wish:
◉ A drone with another pilot can be added to the package – 300 Bgn.
◉ Video Resolution in 4K/UHD 3840:2160p (Four times better than Full HD) - 500 Bgn.

1800 bgn

Serenity

☞ The package includes:
✓ Film Director, Two cameramen.
✓ All wedding is completely shooting with two cameras.
✓ Suitable camera gear and lenses, Electronic Stabilizations (DJI Ronin), Steadycams, Audio recorder.
✓ Up to 10 hours engagement.
✓ Wedding Movie up to 90 min. or 30 min. Future film.
✓ Wedding Clip up to 5 min.
✓ Wedding Insta teaser 1 min.
✓ Video resolution: Full HD (1920 x 1080p)
✓ Boxed USB Flash drive
✓ Raw files from wedding (at the customer's request on its own external digital media)
* After the regular 10th hour the crew can stay additionally – 200 BGN/Per hour.
☞ Client’s wish:
◉ A drone with another pilot can be added to the package – 300 Bgn.
◉ Video Resolution in 4K/UHD 3840:2160p (Four times better than Full HD) - 500 Bgn.

2400 bgn

Sensation

☞ The package includes:
✓ Film Director, Three cameramen.
✓ All wedding is completely shooting with three cameras.
✓ Digital cinema camcorders, Shooting in 4K Raw, Camera cine gear and lenses,
Electronic Stabilizations (DJI Ronin), Steadycam and more.
✓ Field sound with Sound Operator (Boom, Аudio brooches, Audio recorder).
✓ Drone with drone pilot.
✓ Additional video session on another day
✓ Up to 10 hours engagement.
✓ Wedding Movie up to 90 min. or 30 min. Future film.
✓ Wedding Clip up to 5 min.
✓ Wedding Insta teaser 1 min.
✓ Video resolution: 4K/UHD (3840 x 2160p)
✓ Luxury Boxed USB Flash drive
✓ Raw files from wedding (at the customer's request on its own external digital media)
* After the regular 10th hour the crew can stay additionally – 350 BGN/Per hour.

4400 bgn

“We create art. That's the way we breathe life into our works."

Kino Film Company

First Reaction

Not just work, but art! This is the most priceless gift for us. Thank you!

Postproduction

Dark room is the section of Kino Film Company responsible for the video editing, montage and the color corrections of the production.

Editing

Working out a wedding trailer.
Wedding movie – 90min.
Period for editing:
◉ Regular – up to 5 months after the wedding day.
◉ Express order – up to 15 work days – 500 bgn.
The date is over after the publishing of the finished material.
The final product will be given out on a USB Flash Drive + links to download.

Engagement

When the arrangement for a date and a package offer is made, a 30% deposit must be paid, which will later be calculated out from the given package offer. The other 70% of the price must be paid after the wedding day.
In case of refusal after a made arrangement, the client doesn’t get the 30% deposit back.

Remakes and corrections requested from the client

After releasing the final video material, if the client wishes, corrections and remakes can be made. The pricing will be calculated based on the complexity and the time needed to remake the material as well as the type of montage. The final date will be sorted out depending on the work load.

* In relation to the current epidemiological situation for the EU as well as in Republic of Bulgaria: In case of cancellation of the engagement (applies to the affected date during the state of emergency / epidemiological situation with COVID-19), the deposit is retained and will be valid and deducted from the new date of engagement. The new date must be further negotiated with the team of Kino Film Company. If refuse to apply to current conditions valid and in force at the moment, the deposit is not refundable. ** For additional questions, do not hesitate to contact us! Be healthy! Kino Film Company Team.